Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Hair Product Review



Hi, here's a quick hair product review. I have very dry, curly/ frizzy hair. The CHI silk infusion makes it soft, shiny and straight- but it's pretty expensive. If I use too much it makes my hair look oily. It does last a very long time, because a little goes a long way. The infusium (frizz)ology works great at controlling frizz (doesn't add as much shine) but it's very inexpensive. I just thought I'd throw that out there for anyone that is frustrated with frizzy hair!

Pin It!

1 comment:

Letia said...

Oh, I love product reviews! I have very dry hair too and have found my favorite is Matrix Smooth line (it's in the orange bottles). If you have a JCpenney, they have a sale every December where all their hair products go 50% off and they run a coupon like $10 off a $30 purchase. I buy all my shampoo/conditioner/hairspray for the year at this sale, it makes it just as cheap as from the grocery store and I feel pampered all year long with products I love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...