Thursday, February 21, 2008

Guest Room





I've been slowly working on the guest bedroom. Amber picked out the wall color. The photos don't show it very well. It's a blue with green undertones. It matches the flowers in the curtains perfectly (in real life). It is the most relaxing wall color I've ever experienced. The bed and lamp are from Pier One, my sister in law glued the beads on the lamp shade bottom. I made the curtains and pillows. I sewed the bead trim so that the ribbon would show because I wanted to accent the beads. It is one of those projects that I can do something with whenever I feel the urge. Mmm, maybe I ought to change out the light switch (o:

Pin It!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

This room is beautiful...so inviting and comforting. You did a great job. That wall color looks like the same color that is the background of my girls' bedding. It is kind of a robin's egg blue. I LOVE it!

Letia said...

That looks like a magazine! No room is that put together in my house and definitely not the guest room. I love it. Oh, to complete a project, what a great feeling. I need to pull my house together, it brings me so much joy when it is done. You clearly need to come help me decorate.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...