Thursday, April 3, 2008

Healthy Drink



Hello, I've noticed how many of you are eating better so I thought I'd mention this product. I buy the unsweetened vanilla (at a health food store or on Amazon). I mix it with milk, one banana, and 1/2 cup frozen berries. It makes a very filling smoothie, Mark thinks it needs some sugar.

I don't particularly like their other flavors but I really like the vanilla. It also contains a lot of vitamins, etc. It's not just protein. Three cheers for all of you that are eating better- keep it up!

Pin It!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Yummy!! A smoothie sounds so good!!

Letia said...

Thank you for recommending this, I will try to pick some up. I used to always love breakfast, but has been really hard for me to eat lately, a smoothie is about all I can get down in the mornings, so I would love to try a new one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...