Sunday, October 5, 2008

Halloween Tree


Michaels had these wood tree cutouts for a great price. I brought them home and gave them several coats of flat black paint. After letting them dry overnight I covered the tree with my embossing ink and opaque marcasite powder. Then I used my embossing tool to melt the glittery embossing powder.


I was so excited to use my embossing tool- only the second time in two years- hurrah for finding a new way to use an old tool. The ghosts are made out of tissue paper and thread.

Pin It!

2 comments:

Rissa said...

Cuteness. Thanks for the pics. Where are you displaying it in the house?

AwtemNymf said...

I still have mine and LOVE it! It's on a table in the entry way of our house! I've gotten several compliments on it and I love it!
Hugs!!! Glad you got one too. They're fun eh?!!! :O)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...