Friday, November 28, 2008

Chair Make Over


I've had this chair, $20 from a yard sale, for over a year. I was afraid to try and cover it- it just seemed like too big of a job. Well, finally I attacked it. It didn't turn out exactly as I envisioned it, but it's done! The patterned indoor/outdoor fabric is from Ikea clearance $1.98 a yard. The pillow fabric is from Hobby Lobby. The bedroom it is in is green with touches of black and pink- (oooh, carpet needs changed). I sewed, stapled, and glued the fabric where I wanted it.

Pin It!

4 comments:

Rissa said...

Waite a second..... You added pink ot my room. Dose that meen that E is moving in there after I come home for spring? either way the chair is super cute. I am so impressed. Cute new blog design too.

Rissa said...

ohh that also gives me so many ideas of other things that would look good in there.

J. Paige said...

Hi, you added pink ;0)(remember your Pottery Barn pillows)- Probably S will end up in there and anything girly will move down the hall- love you!

Rissa said...

Yah I remeber my pottery barm pillows I have been missing them. Can we paint E's room for a spring project when I come home in April? Prety prety please!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...