Saturday, April 11, 2009

Private Family Blog

I decided to start a private family blog. It is called home away from home (because our home here on earth is a temporary dwelling until we return to our Heavenly Father). The address is- type it in your address bar- http://mjhomeawayfromhome.blogspot.com

You will be asked to sign in and then click remember me- it should make it so that you don't have to sign in everytime. I'm teaching myself how to do this but I think I can put your email address on a list and then you don't have to check in- let me know if you are interested.

I hope the sign in process is fairly simple- let me know if it's not!

Pin It!

1 comment:

Karli said...

Here's my email to add me to the list :)

jamesdean__8(at)hotmail(dot)com

There are TWO underscores in there BTW :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...