Thursday, August 6, 2009

Hair Color Recommendation


I like using Clairol's Nice and Easy Root Touch Up. I use it between salon visits to blend my darker roots with my lighter hair color. It also helps to cover grey- not that I would know anything about that ;0D The color costs about six bucks and you only have to let it process TEN minutes!

I'm thinking of trying another Clairol product. I first heard about Clairol Perfect Ten Hair Color on Primp and Tell. The hair color has some amazing reviews. It only processes for ten minutes too. Have you tried it and what do you think?

Other beauty news: I super glued my toe nail back on today. I know you really needed to know that! But maybe someone out there doesn't have super glue in their make up bag yet. I had ripped the nail almost half off and any snag would have drawn blood. I lifted it ever so slightly and put a drop of glue under the nail and now it is securely back in place and I can fearlessly return to my flip flop wearing.

This post makes me sound super girly- and I hardly ever wear make up other then the critical mascara and maybe some blush. Sometimes it is fun to get fancy. Just thought I should clarify- so those of you who know me don't think my blog has been taken over by a clairol rep.

Pin It!

1 comment:

Amber said...

This post is hillarious. I love it. My blog address is www.thedaspecial.blogspot.com I hope it works for you. I love you and hope you have a happy Friday. Ps. Will you please email me Letia's email?
pss.I just cut and copied my blog address and it brought up my site. I hope it works for you too. (0:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...