Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Product Review, Scent Diffusers


I stopped by my local Bath and Body Works and they were having a great sale on these home fragrance scent diffusers- I purchased four. Over the past several months I have tried sweet pea, cherry blossom, cinnamon and cinnamon & clove buds.

I have mixed feelings. I LOVE the scents, they really smell wonderful- but the smell is so strong that for the first four weeks I have to banish them to a back room and they still nearly knock me over!

Oh, and hide them behind furniture because if kids pull them out and tip them over the liquid spills everywhere. Next time you are in their store at least stop and get a whiff- then you'll be able to decide if they are right for you.

Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...