Thursday, January 21, 2010

Candle holder makeover


A nasty cold has taken over our family and it loves us so much it refuses to leave!!!  I'm getting tired of feeling icky!  To lift my spirits I thought I'd share a quick weekend makeover project. I found these brassy candle holders at the Salvation Army. With a couple of coats of the rubbed oil bronze spray paint


they are ready to display- sorry about the lack of staging to perfection (and the fake tea lights- can't find the real ones)- I'm not feeling up to messing with all of that!



Pin It!

3 comments:

Carol said...

Those look wonderful! I love the makeover! Stop by and visit me sometime! I love your blog, and I'm following you!
http://songberries.blogspot.com

Rissa said...

I am so impressed. I didn't know you could paint brass and have it stick. I'm sorry that you're sick.

Prior said...

Really like the looks of the rubbed bronze... that is the color of my fixtures in new re-do bathroom, so hmm I can paint things to match it. Hope you are feeling better! Lezlee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...