Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Cabinet Door Upstyle With Cute Hooks

Sorry to those of you who got this post yesterday without the pictures- I'm running a bit behind around here!



A little craft project for everyone.  Take an old cabinet door- at habitat for humanity restores they are about three dollars.  Paint black.  Paint cream.  Sand off edges to rough it up and let some black show through.  Add a stencil or some adhesive vinyl cut into the design of your choice-

 Attach adorable Hobby Lobby knobs- they have such a cute selection!  Hang on your wall- all done!
Oh yeah and this makes a pretty nice place to hang scarves, necklaces, umbrellas, hats, etc.... have fun!

In other news:  when we deep cleaned our front room I went ahead and put up the Fall decorations- I guess I'm an eager beaver for cooler weather.

I went to Curves for a workout today and I can barely move my arms- as far as workouts go it was fast and fun -there is no time to get bored- nice for my bouncy brain that goes into a foggy stupor with most forms of exercise.... I might even go back tomorrow....

9/3/10  I've linked up to finding fabulous for their frugalicious Friday -it's a fun link party showing the frugal projects that are happening in blog land

Also linked with A Little Knick Knack.

9/10/10  I received the the nicest shout out from over at Better After- love her blog!
                                  

Pin It!

7 comments:

Rissa said...

That looks SO cute mom. Where are you going to put it?

FrouFrouBritches said...

That sooo cute! I love cabinet door makeovers. I see this on my list to do, as soon as I get to go to the Habitat ReStore. That would cute in the bathroom for wet towels. Thanks for sharing!

Megan Gunyan said...

I love this! The stencil and knobs are so cute!

I'd love it if you linked up to my weekend link party! alittleknickknack.blogspot.com

Alisa said...

what a great way to use an old cabinet door! love the hooks!

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Love this idea and the black and white color choice...so cute and can be used anywhere. I'm always on the hunt for little cabinet doors to re-do. Great job:-)

LisaD said...

Wow! That is so clever and cute! I love the knobs. Great Job.

itlooksprettyinmyhead.blogspot.com

Margaret Ritchie said...

This is my favorite...I have something similar that I am working on! I found some adorable knobs yesterday to complete it. I will posting it soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...