Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Chalkboard & Wedding Centerpiece For Sign In Table

Photo by Bellissima Portraits

At Hobby Lobby in their 80% off section I found UGLY 12x12 square metal wall hangings for $2.40 each. They just needed spray painted with chalkboard paint.  I also attached adorable pictures of the bride and groom with cute magnets made from clear stones and scrapbook paper   (I'd suggest using a powerful magnet as it has to be strong enough to attach through the picture and several layers of paint).  Last, I used some colored chalk to doodle a welcome.  As you can see we forgot to bring a cute pen!

Here is the before of the floral containers:
The metal container the above flowers are in was a 50 cent thrift store find that was mustard and red colored-  and- go spray paint!  I just painted them silver.  The silk flowers were purchased from Hobby Lobby at 50% off and my talented sister-in-law created the beautiful arrangement- thank you talented sister-in-law!!!

Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...