Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Best Creative Christmas Crafts

Sorry I've been such a slacker with the posts lately.  It seems like all of my energy got up and went- without me- I'm just getting the basics done and hoping to get back on track before the holidays come and go while I'm still napping :o)

I did search blog land for some fun ideas to use with my activity day girls- (about 10 girls ages 8-11 that come over twice a month for an activity).  Today we made advent calendars that included small tasks to remind the girls about the true meaning of Christmas. 

I thought I'd share a few of the good ideas I stumbled across in my search for inspiration:

Advent Calendars at Skip to my Lou
More adorable and some easy advent calendars at Crafty Crow
Cutest Felt Owl Ornaments at Juicy Bits  My mom, daughter and I did make some felt ornaments one night... look, even my owl looks tired!


Sarah Jane's literary countdown to Christmas
I think it would be fun to make a version of the pom pom garland over at elsie marley's blog

Hope your holiday season is off to a glorious start!

signature

Pin It!

1 comment:

Rissa said...

Poor little owl. I hope both of you get your energy back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...