Thursday, August 25, 2011

Orly Won't Chip Nail Polish Review


Now that it is the end of summer and you won't be wearing flip flops everyday I thought I'd share with you a pedicure tip... silly me.

I occasionally (five or six times since birth) have gone to a salon for a pedicure.  One of the things I love most is how long the polish looks beautiful and shiny.  After paying for my last pedicure- and cringing at the thought of how many photography books I could have bought instead- I decided to try to get the look myself. 

While I'm not that steady with a brush I love Orly Won't Chip Top Coat.  It stays super shiny for at least two weeks.  I did get one tiny chip when I used a lower quality polish beneath it- but it's good stuff.  My toe nails have had the same color on for at least three weeks (including tromps through the garden) and while the shine has faded some it still looks pretty good.  I'm impressed!
signature

Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...