Friday, September 2, 2011

How to Make "Anthropologie" PonyTail Elastics


Did you see these ponytail elastics at anthropologie?  They look exactly like a knotted piece of fold over elastic to me.   To make your own take five or six inches of fold over elastic (I purchased mine from an etsy supply shop- it comes in a bunch of colors), fold in half, knot the ends together, put fray check on the raw edges, allow to dry and trim off any excess fuzzies- all done.

9/26/11- I LOVE these hair elastics- they don't leave your hair all bumpy and rippled like the generic hairbands from the store.  I'll be making these again.

I've been making a few headbands with removable flowers.  I'm finding that they are always "almost"- almost what I was hoping for, almost right, almost..., almost...

I need a snazzy craft partner to push projects up a notch!signature

Pin It!

2 comments:

Rissa said...

I don't know if I would push craft projects up a notch but I miss doing crafts with you.

J. Paige said...

You have some fun craft projects going with your friends- it would be fun to be around to crash those get togethers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...