Saturday, September 17, 2011

More crafty blogs


Although I haven't been crafting much that hasn't stopped me from checking out some inspirational crafty blogs.  I thought I'd pass along some of my favorites.


My daughter was so excited to help make doll diapers.  We found an old but simple and cute free pattern at skip to my lou.  We used soft flannel fabric and we adjusted the pattern to make different sizes for her different dolls.  I actually ended up doing most of the sewing and she was my chief thread trimmer.

While you are visiting Skip to My Lou's  blog notice her current holiday bake, craft & sew along ... so many cute ideas... and if I'm going to be making gifts I need to get started now!

I'm in love with the ruffled headbands over at Flaming Toes.  With her cute ruffled basic headband you could create a fun variety of your own favorite fabric or silk flowers to place on top.... so many fun options.

Last but not least, this simple duvet would make a very nice gift.  Happy crafting!

signature

Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...