Monday, October 17, 2011

Adorable Halloween Clip Art

I found the CUTEST Halloween clip art today.  It costs a dollar and you can download several graphics... all of them SUPER adorable.  Check this out.  Look up all the Halloween clip art by Kristi W designs.  Please don't try to swipe the files from my blog- this is too sweet a deal to miss!

I used the graphics I purchased to make Halloween Don't Eat Pete Boards for my activity day girls.  If it wasn't a copyright violation I'd give you the file of the game board I made- because they turned out amazing -if I do say so myself! 

I put the "boards" in a plastic sheet protector to keep them clean and pretty.  I'm going to give these to the girls with a little bag of corn candy so they can play their game at home with their families.
signature

Pin It!

1 comment:

Rissa said...

Hey, those little witches look like me and Amber. Very cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...