Friday, October 21, 2011

Crochet a Baby Hat

I made another little baby hat.  I didn't use a pattern- just crocheted in the round adding a different stitch every now and then for a bit of texture.  I found some more cute free baby hat crochet patterns that I'd love to get to...

Alli shares the cutest baby hat with ear flaps.  I'd want to do this in so many fun and fanciful colors!

I'd like to crochet this sweet little bear hat- I think I'd leave off the face and just make the basic hat with the fuzzy little ears... sweet!

I'm still loving these crazy adorable elf hats.

Now that the weather is finally cooling down a bit I'm in the mood to sit and watch old movies and so I'm looking for projects I can do while I watch.  I'm liking the old reruns on netflix too- currently I've been watching the Dick Van Dyke show.  Silly fun.
signature

Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...