Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Making Easy Filigree Earrings

Ever get in the mood for a new accessory?  I was on Tuesday.  Here is what I came up with.


Directions:

Buy some cute jewelry findings from Hobby Lobby on clearance or print yourself a 40% off coupon.



Attach a jump ring and an earring clasp through one of the loops on the outer edge of the filigree pattern.

Wear


Don't try to take pictures of yourself wearing them- you'll get lots of fuzzy, hairline, blurry, craziness ;o)
signature

Pin It!

4 comments:

Amber said...

I was looking at this with Brody and he started pointing and saying, "there is grandma, there is grandma." We love you. I'm glad he remebers the awesome family he has.

J. Paige said...

I hope he doesn't forget us!! We love you guys and miss you bunches!!!

Letia said...

Jana, the family picture was great. You look amazing! The earrings are so cute.

J. Paige said...

Thanks!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...